- Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met.
- Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service team. This includes planned, scheduled and reactive service events.
- Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritize and organized for review, or follow up action whenever necessary.
- Utilize, maintain and update all call handling and service process documentation, and follow processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
- Understand and perform according FDA regulatory demands helping the legal manufacturer to gather all the required information and materials when a Complaint
- Perform high level troubleshooting through the phone, prioritizing life events and helping to understand the required spare parts to be shipped in case an FSE visit is required saving important company expenses.
- Ready to perform Field Service when required due to work overload, 10% travelling.
- Work closely with Logistics and factory personnel to update Field Staff on replacement part status, SW updates, shipping information and new installation scheduling.
- May be required to cover additional/alternate hours to meet department needs
- Additional duties as required/assigned by management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bio-engineer Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in customer support call handling in the medical field, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry required.
- Knowledge in FDA regulatory standards is an important asset.
- Self-motivated with strong customer satisfaction and support focus, with good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and ERP software (i.e. Priority), and telephone call handling
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in a technical discipline (Electronics, Medical)
- Experience with customer support in the medical device industry
- Experience with handling of Complaints