Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Program Director
Department: Product Development
Job Description: The goal of this position is to manage projects activities, ensuring that projects are performed on scope, on time, and budget.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
Note: The following are meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
- Work with various departments (Product Development, Marketing, Operations, Service, Clinical Engineering, Finance and Quality) to develop coordinated project work plans based on the Product Roadmap and ongoing feedback.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Perform project risk management to minimize project risks and plan risk mitigation with stakeholders.
- Coordinating internal resources, vendors and third parties to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reportable dashboards.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Conduct project status meetings with relevant stakeholders. Manage, measure and report project performance, changes in project scope and schedule. Communicate projects status and issues, provide suitable dashboards and escalate as needed.
- Develop processes and template to support project execution or quality needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, exact Science or Life Sciences.
Advanced degree – advantage
PMP certification – significant advantage
- Proven working experience as Project Manager – 3 years
- In-depth technical understanding and experience in the bio-medical industry
Job Specific Skills (Languages, SW, systems, etc.'):
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (Hebrew and English)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Track record of experience working with MS-Project - Mandatory
Other Requirements for the role (% of travel, etc.):
Travel may be required. Expecting low intensity
Internal: across the company, pending on the projects at hand.
External: Partners, Subcontractors and suppliers