Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Caesarea, Israel
Reports to: SW & Algorithms Manager
Department: SW development
Job Description: Mazor Robotics is looking for a talented software engineer to join Software development team
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
The software engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of software application for an advanced medical device.
B.A. / B.SC. In Computer Science or SW Engineering from a well-known university.
- 3-5 years of experience in development of software in C++, C# in a multitasking environment.
- Experience of development in WPF applying the MVVM model.
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and multi-threading.
- Mathematic and Analytic skills.
- Medical device design experience – Advantage
- Experience for building infrastructure and Web Application - Advantage
Job Specific Skills (Languages, SW, systems, etc.'):
- English & Hebrew skills
Other Requirements for the role (% of travel, etc.):
- Ability to integrate into a team and ability to also work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Internal: Application engineers, SW developers, SQA engineers.