Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Caesarea, Israel
Reports to: Product Director
Department: Product Development
Job Description: Direct the efforts aiming to strengthen Mazor product offering and value proposition, ensure customers satisfaction and to secure the product competitive positioning.
Note: The following meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Define product vision and continues improvement plans in accordance with market needs and budget constraints, timelines and objectives.
- Collect, prioritize and justify customer needs and sort the high value problems
- Coordinate and analyze customer feedbacks to direct product improvement initiatives
- Specify Product Requirements Determination (PRD) – clearly define user & biz needs
- Ensure that the end product meet the market and users need (usability, workflows, etc.)
- Interact with R&D to provide marketing advice to resolve technical problems that impact product functions, features, or benefits.
- Define and develop product offering, value proposition, product positioning messaging
- Continuously collect and analyze market and competitive intelligence knowledge
- Support the preparation of the product marketing materials
- In charge of new product introduction activities towards releases, create product launch program including GTM plan activities
- Provide input and guidance to all levels in the organization, present complex information clearly and concisely
- Develop a clear vision and motivate the organization
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Biomedical engineering; MBA – advantage
- Experience in the Medical devices industry - advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing as a product manager
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in working with R&D (project management) in agile environment
- Product lifecycle management experience, from the conceptual stage through product launch and into post-launch support
- Wide and thorough multidisciplinary system knowledge, experience in developing complex electromechanical systems controlled by embedded/application software – advantage
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization (lead, motivate and drive without authority)
Job Specific Skills (Languages, SW, systems, etc.'):
- A high level of English language proficiency
- A team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills, both internally and externally, credibility and trust with customers.
- Able to effectively interface with all project disciplines including Research, Regulatory, Quality, Marketing
- Self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task and provide expertise and leadership across multiple projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills, especially technical writing
Other Requirements for the role (% of travel, etc.):
- Strong presentation skills methodological (verbal and technical).
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad, around 6-8 travels per year
- Big picture oriented, analytical and pragmatic thinking
Internal: Product Development, QA/RA, Marketing, Sales, and Clinical Eng.
External: Customers, vendors